Let's Talk Title IV Funding


Title IV funding is your Social Security, so everybody should be interested in this information.

Title IV D stands for divorce.

This kickback goes to family court judges and it's based on how  much child support they collect. The money goes to the judges 401 K when they retire. So your social security is used for judges retirement and they retire with more money than you. 

Back in 2000 family court judges base child support on the potential a father could make, not what they did make. This way judges were making good retirement money. Then the recession hit and a lot of fathers didn't have jobs or it was hard to find a job. Then it came out the judge couldn't take more than 60% of a noncustodial parent's wages. 

Child support programs were created. 

I'm not sure where the funding can't from. I was the only female in my program in 2008 and I had just finished my degree in Human Services.  We had to take an assessment test to see what we would be good at. My results were Human Services. A position for the program caseworker, was opened so I applied,  but I didn't get hired.

A position at the Friend of The Court for a caseworker opened up and I applied.  The position paid  $27 an hour and I didn't get hired.  

The program was run through Hope  Network.  Applied for a case mangement position with them and didn't get hired. 

I was applying for jobs,  helping others with their resumes,  and finding positive to apply for.  The casemanagers would come to me and tell me off own positions I was already aware of.  Then I will tell them off other positions the were not aware of.

I found a job and three monthd later was back in the program,  I was laid off.  They wanted me to take the test again.  I was like really, I already have a degree in what my results said I was good at! The Friend of The Court position was still open. I found another position my case managers want aware of and got hired.  The program ended,  their wasn't anymore funding. Their just were no jobs. I suspect the money can't from Title IV. 

Title IV B is for children removed by Child Protective Services (CPS) 

If these incentives are not use, the the next year they won't get more money. An incentive for child protective services to take kids and to find anything that they can to be able to remove those kids so they can collect the funds.  


One thing that I discovered working with patches to get their kids back,  is that around six months the children become angry because their not back home.  CPS takes the children to a psychiatrist then diagnosis the children with a disorder. This disorder now means that CPS can put the child's on drugs and now they're considered disabled. 

If you look into the funding you'll see that CPS gets more money for adopting out a disabled child and having a mental disorder is considered disabled. 

The dishonest CPS will go through to get these incentives are destroying children. I've worked in level 3 and 4 behavioral health facilities and know what's going on.  

Because of what the courts are doing to children,  children have high suicide rates.  Michigan is studying the high suicide rates in their children and obtained a heavy from guess where? Yes, Title IV. 

Are you tired of your retirement money going to harm families?  Please comment below.  

Comments