Why I Will Not Run A Regular Campaign.


Deanna Kloostra Is Not Afraid  

The County Commissioners runs the elections, pays your family court judges, and run the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), who oversees Child Protection Services (CPS.) If you have dealt with these agencies, you will understand how corrupt they are.


Have you noticed it? CPS is a hot mess!

Do an online search on CPS corruption and the articles you find will blow you away. You do not even get part of the real story in those articles. You would talk to the actual parents who have gone through the system. Workers are forging documents and doing a lot of illegal activities. They are even human trafficking the children. I believe a judge was human trafficking an adopted child whose adopted mother called me. She was informed of the behaviors of the judge and how I came to my conclusion. The adopted child was perfect for human trafficking. Did you know that income for a human trafficked child is estimated at $300,000 a year?

 

I have been an advocate for many years before becoming a Divorce Coach.

When you have been through the family court system, followed the money trail, and talked with a lot of victims across the USA, you get to learn how they do the “dirty.” You may think that just that state or county is having these issues, but it is all the states and counties. I can inform a client what their judge may do because I heard it from another client or two. Remember that CPS cases go through the family court as well. Circuit courts are civil courts and are courts of money, not criminal courts. CPS workers get kickbacks or incentives from Title IV B funding and will use many tactics to make those bonuses and get that money.

 

I discovered computer programmers rigging the voting.

When I ran for County Commissioner in Kent County, Michigan, I discovered voting booths were made in the county I lived in. I found a video of a computer programmer, under oath, admitting they were paid to rig the outcome of the election. I just recently found an article where a crew simulated the voting booth in the elections and within 11 minutes a 10-year-old girl hacked the system.

 

The odds are stacked against independent candidates.

I ran as an independent in 2012 and learned just how the system is stacked against them. First, independent candidates cannot pay to be placed on the ballot, they must get signatures. When I got my signatures and I turned them in, I was informed that I was given the wrong forms by the person who was running the counter at the time.  I asked to be compensated for my time and effort, but the clerk refused. I got my signature in a second time and just made the 4th of July parade. The biggest campaign parades are on the 4th of July.

 

Why do campaigns need financial contributions anyway?

We get info from the media on who is running for an elected position when we can look up a lot of different sites to provide that information. Do you think the media was paid to promote a certain candidate? We have seen some crazy campaign ads calling out other candidates and stating, “I approve of this message.” Did you buy into it?

 

My campaign will be contribution free!

To level the playing field nobody is buying me. I am not collecting any money, running any kind of fundraiser, doing big ads. I am not bought in any way shape or form and do not owe anyone any favors for donating to my campaign. I am simply asking you to share my information and write Deanna Kloostra on your ballot in November for president. Come back to my site after voting and see how you can help me keep the voting clerks honest and know exactly how many votes I received.




Comments